Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Vegetable Oil Car Conversion

This is the story of Keiko

La gente avventurosa si lancia in imprese fantastiche ... come quella di Keiko.
Lei è originaria del Giappone , ha studiato archeologia a Tokyo , appassionandosi in particolar modo all'arte greca. So decided to participate in a project of the University and its going to Thessaloniki (Greece), where he learned the greek and has matured in his early twenties, the decision to end his studies in Europe.
came out of college to work in ' Japanese embassy in Athens, where I still work, as event organizers.
In these 10 years in Greece, he met an Italian girl married to a greek, who passed on his love for Italy and has taught our language.

Liviana Hello, Laura! How are you? I'm back in Athens for five days and go to work as usual. It seems to me that my holiday studio in Caorle was now an illusion ... I enjoyed learning the 'Italian for you. Thank you for your kindness! I liked very Caorle, Portsmouth ... Come back I arrived in Venice with no problems and I have visited many sites and museums (walk). Yesterday I had the Italian lesson, and I told Daniel about my study holiday in Italy ... If you have the opportunity to come to Greece I will be very happy to introduce you to the kitchen, the sights and beauty of Greece .
I'll write soon. Hello!


Keiko
ps I am sending a picture that I have done at Portsmouth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment