Friday, March 11, 2011

Sports Teams Initiation Ideas

A thought to Keiko


Lighthouse Caorle and are always in my heart.
Caorle I went to in November 2008 for a course of Faro for a week.
Despite being a short time it was a great and memorable experience of my life.
Every day it met all things new and wonderful ...
lessons and Laura Liviana were funny.
Usually after class I did a bike ride near the seafront and then doing tasks in the flat.
Caorle know I loved it. It 's a nice city and the picturesque ... During the week Liviana Laura and I have brought in the area of \u200b\u200bCasoni and Portsmouth. Sono state gite molto interessanti e piacevoli!

Grazie mille Liviana e Laura per la vostra ospitaliĆ  e gentilezza!
Sento che sono fortunata ad avervi incontrarto.
Spero che il Faro abbia sempre successo come oggi e anche di piĆ¹.
Vorrei ritornarci a presto.

0 comments:

Post a Comment